Business Review Guidelines
We truly value the reviews because the reviews can help customers to make smart buying decisions. And we would love to have your help doing that. As a customer of the business you can share your first-hand experience and opinions about the company's products, services and offers. We have put together review guidelines with tips on how to write a great review.
Tips for Writing a Great Review
- Business ratings should be fair and give a good indication of overall quality. Don't just give it 5 stars if you like it or 1 star if you hate it. Consistent grading is an important part of any review.
- Be specific and focus on the company's products, services and offers.
- Write your own review from your personal and first-hand experience and please don’t post reviews based on someone else’s experience or copy other’s reviews.
- Honest opinions are what we and other customers need. You can share either positive or negative points about the business.
- The review should not too short or too long. The ideal length is 100 to 500 words.
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas. Please write review using English language.
What are not Allowed in Review
- Don’t use obscene or distasteful content.
- Don’t use profane language or threaten others.
- Don’t post advertising or promotional content.
- Don’t post the same or similar reviews across multiple places.
- Don’t post spam or inappropriate contents such as posting link to irrelevant content etc.
LocalBiziness Moderators reserve the right to remove any review that does not comply with these guidelines.